The guitar is one of the most iconic instruments that is played in almost every kind of genre. The guitar in every band comes in three basic forms, the lead, the rhythm, and the bass. Every genre requires a different kind of Guitar to suit the kind of music that is going to be played and find best mid range electric guitars in this guide.
One thing that might not be known to a novice is that the tone and tuning of a guitar varies from genre to genre, and it is always essential to have the right kind of guitar to have the right kind of tune and toning.
Not all genres are the same way.
This is when the acoustic electric guitar comes in handy. An acoustic guitar fitted with a magnetic or piezoelectric pickup, or a microphone, this gives acoustic guitars the ability to connect to amplifiers, pedals, and sound as loud as electric guitars and every other instrument on the stage.
So if you’re a novice musician just starting out your career with an acoustic guitar and you’re looking to make a shift up in your career, then buying an acoustic electric guitar is the right step to take. Even if you’re on a budget, you don’t have to compromise on quality; instead, you can buy the best mid range electric guitars .
Now, this might take a lot of research to figure out which guitar will be the right one to buy. Well, don’t worry, we have that part covered. We went ahead and compiled a list of the best mid range electric guitars.
When it comes to music, your year just got a little better cause you can pick out the best acoustic electric guitars has to offer. The best part is it won’t even be out of your budget.
Best Mid Range Electric Guitars in 2022-Complete Review
A list of the top 7 Best Mid Range Electric Guitars in 2022 given below:
Fender FA-125CE Dreadnought – Best mid range electric guitar
This is one of the best models that Fender has come up with in recent times. Fender is an iconic brand that has been used by many legends of the yesteryears like Buddy Holly and Jimmy Hendrix, which is a hallmark for how good they are at making guitars. This model is a dreadnought, which is the most popular shape for guitars since it gives a richer and often louder tone.
- It comes with a visually stunning Viking bridge that provides excellent tonal support.
- You will always be performance ready thanks to the Fishman Electronics that assure the sound is natural and retains the purity of an acoustic guitar. The preamp design has a small footprint, is easy to use, and delivers reliable performance.
- With a quality laminate construction and a modern Fender 3+3 headstock, you know you’ve got the best possible build for your money.
- It has a nato neck that gives the guitar a lively tone and a smooth, easy playing feel. This is ideal for beginners and novices because they will easily get the hang of playing the guitar.
Glen Burton GA204BCO-Intermediate electric guitar
This guitar is made by Bridge craft USA musical instruments. They make all of their instruments with the best possible quality within the budget. This model is one of the least priced ones making it ideal for anyone that is just learning to play or is in a developing stage of their guitar playing. This guitar comes with the full package comes with Strings, Picks, Gig Bag, Strap, Digital Clip-On Tuner, Truss Rod, 10 Watt Amplifier, and some other accessories that will make playing the guitar a much easier process for you.
- This guitar is well designed and has a stylish flame top, solidly built basswood back and sides, so you can travel with your guitar and have no fear of it breaking or getting damaged.
- With a Catalpa Neck and Bridge, it is easy for beginners to wrap their hands around this guitar and play notes over every fret without having to stretch their fingers too much.
- It also has a rosewood fingerboard that goes easy on your finger tips and allows for beginners to learn a lot of tricks like slides and hammer ons.
Fender Squier Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar-Best guitar for intermediate players
This is a simple but high quality model that Fender has made according to the demands of today’s market. Fender Squier is an iconic brand that has been used by many legends of rock and roll like Troy Van Leeuwarden of the Queens of the stone age, which is a hallmark for how good they are at making guitars. This model is a dreadnought, which is the most popular shape for guitars to be since it gives a richer and often louder tone. This is a classic model that should be an integral part of Americana.
- It is a durable guitar made with an all-laminate construction with Lindenwood top and mahogany back and sides. This makes it immune to the rough use and abuse that it will face at the hands of beginners.
- This guitar also comes with a scalloped “X”-bracing, a mahogany neck, which gives it a charming look that will look at home with most country music set-ups.
- It is also equipped with a durable dark-stained maple fingerboard and a vintage styled fretboard that gives it a beautiful hippy era look that will add to the rustic aesthetic.
Ashthorpe Thinline Acoustic-Electric Guitar– Best guitar for intermediate players
Ashthorpe brings this wonderful acoustic-electric guitar that has a variety of uses. When you’re playing for yourself a small intimate crowd of friends and family, you can play it as an acoustic guitar that can be used without an amplifier. When you begin to perform for larger crowds, you can play it as an electric guitar by plugging it into an amplifier. This comes with the full package that includes the 41″ cutaway thinline guitar, soft gig bag, 3 celluloid guitar picks (.46mm, .71mm, and .81mm thick), on-board pickup EQ, instrument cable, shoulder strap, and an owner manual.
- This guitar comes with an impressive tone, standout projection, and incredible sonics, making it the ideal choice for high level performances and recordings alike.
- It features a well made build with an X-braced neck made of A-grade Spruce wood that is known for its resiliency and versatility and Basswood for warmth. This maintains the integrity of the sound and tone during strumming for rhythms as well as when you play the lead parts.
- It is designed with a thinline cutaway design that makes it easier to play on the higher frets.
Vangoa Acoustic Electric Guitar-Best guitar for intermediate players
Vangoa is a brand new company that constantly innovates and researches on how to get you the best possible musical instrument. They churn out new models and features that embody the innovation of Vangoa; they are made to inspire your passion for creating music, immersed yourselves in new technology, and to have fun.
This 3/4 sized acoustic electric cutaway guitar is perfect for beginners and it is best mid range electric guitar since it comes with an X braced AAA spruce top, Sapele back and sides, high quality steel strings offering bright, loud, well-balanced sound. This means you can learn and practice all music styles.
- You can customize the guitar neck to cater to your comforts, thanks to the unique truss rod that comes with this guitar. It allows you to adjust the intonation or action (height of the strings above the fingerboard).
- When you’re going to perform, you’ll be ready with a built-in two band EQ (Bass and Treble) and volume control to be satisfied with the stage performance requirement of the guitar player.
- You don’t have to worry about scratches on the body of the guitar, thanks to the lacquer finish, which protects the body.
Yamaha APXT2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar– Intermediate electric guitar
Yamaha is one the best brands in the world in any field they have set foot in, right from bikes to musical instruments. Yamaha guitars are made with the best of Japanese technology and are going to help you give some amazing performances.
This acoustic-electric guitar features an ART-based pickup system and has an inbuilt Yamaha tuner with great sensitivity and accuracy. These features make it performance ready thanks to the fantastic sound quality and easily tunable strings. You can tune it into any amp for an instant set-up.
- It comes with an active preamp and ART based contact pickup system. It is built to deliver a natural acoustic tone. It also features mid-boost EQ and a precision chromatic tune.
- This well-constructed, compact guitar comes with a protective gig bag that makes it ideal for taking along with you when you’re on the road.
- It comes with a spruce top that gives it a really soft look, which will blend in well around the campfire.
- It has meranti back and sides that give it a cowboy vibe adding a cool element to the look.
Fender Solid Top Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar– Best Intermediate electric guitar
This is a top of the line classic model that Fender has made to meet the needs of beginners who need a basic model to start with. Fender is an iconic brand, and many underrated country musicians, as well as Rock and roll legends, prefer this brand for all their concerts, which speaks on how good they are at making guitars. This model is a dreadnought, which is the best performance inducing shape for guitars since it gives a richer and often louder tone and it is best mid range electric guitar.
- This guitar comes with a full pack that includes everything you need to start playing instantly, including picks, a strap, and an extra pack of strings.
- It has a neck that is designed to be easy to play, thanks to the satisfying fret-hand feel that takes away any strain or pain from your fingers.
- It comes with a spruce top is the standard tonewood for acoustic guitar tops that have the best strength, brightness, and dynamic range. This makes it ideal for any acoustic playing style, right from hard strumming to fast flatpicking or delicate fingerpicking.
Music can be a really good career to pursue if you’re passionate about it, and one of the most well-known and popular instruments would be the guitar. In pop culture, acoustic guitars represent soft, slow music, and electric guitars are shown to represent loud, aggressive music. This can be misleading as there are a lot more layers to every kind of music.
You can also checkout an article on Best Tips For Beginner Guitar Players.
Acoustic guitars are used in a lot of different genres of music, and their unique tone can be tough to replicate with an electric guitar or any other instrument. The problem, however, is that acoustic guitars are not loud and can’t be clearly recorded or heard in big crowds. This is why acoustic-electric guitars were made.
If you’re someone looking to buy Best mid range electric guitar, it means that you definitely have an interest in performing for an audience. With all the options out there, it can be really hard to choose which one to buy. That is why we did the research for you before compiling the list of Best mid range electric guitars.
When you’re just starting in the music industry, it is always wise not to end up spending too much on your equipment and instruments until you have got your break. However, buying your instruments on a budget doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on the budget. You can get all your requirements for a complete acoustic electric guitar in a full package below three hundred dollars.
Now the tricky part would be to make sure that you’re buying the right kind of guitar that won’t fail you or give you inferior sound quality. You can follow our list of best mid range electric guitar to choose the one that is right for you in every way possible.
Once you carefully go through the list and find the right acoustic electric guitar for you, all that’s left would be ordering it and getting started. So go ahead, what are you waiting for? Kick start your music career with the best mid range electric guitar.
Note: Prices are not permanent and are bound to fluctuate based on a lot of factors. Always make sure that you’re buying a genuine product from verified dealers to avoid getting substandard materials.
We are sure that you will enjoy playing whichever acoustic electric guitar that you end up choosing to buy from this list.